Pajama Program’s Atlanta Center Celebrates Five Years of Good Nights for Good Days
June 13, 2022, marks five years since our Atlanta Center first opened its doors. For the fifth anniversary, we’re highlighting five of our favorite Atlanta facts:
- We have touched the lives of an astounding 11,200 children in the metro-Atlanta area–that’s enough children to fill 560 classrooms!
- We have relied on the help of 5,100 dedicated corporate, individual, and virtual volunteers at our Atlanta Center.
- Our wonderful Atlanta volunteers have racked up 6,400 hours of folding pajamas, organizing and counting books, and forming caring connections with children.
- We have collected and distributed 11,000 pairs of cozy pajamas to help children feel comfortable, warm, and safe at night.
- 12,000 books have been provided for children and caregivers to bond over bedtime stories as part of their comforting bedtime routine.