Good Nights Are Good Days
Our Holistic Approach
All of our programs aim to support children and the adults in their lives to get the sleep they need. Whether in-person or virtual, children connect with our caring volunteers and receive the resources for a comforting bedtime routine.
Our programs teach children, parents and caregivers, and teachers about sleep health and how to maintain a bedtime routine. This holistic approach helps children get the sleep they need, improving health and wellbeing, relationships, and school performance.
Our national network of volunteers, local Chapter Presidents, and Community Partners provides hundreds of thousands of pajamas and books for children across the United States, including Puerto Rico, each year.
These five principles guide our work to promote and support comforting, restful nights, healthy sleep and fulfilling days for children everywhere.
- I.Every child has the right to a sense of stability and security in their world.
- II.Every child has the right to a comforting bedtime routine shared with a loving caregiver.
- III.Every child has the right to pajamas and storybooks—the tools for bedtime.
- IV.Every child has the right to get the healthy sleep they need to thrive.
- V.Every child has the right to a Good Night for a Good Day.
- 7180245Good Nights since 2001
- 21033Volunteer Hours Since 2016
- 4000+Community Partners