What Does It Mean to Be a Community Partner?
Pajama Program Community Partners are primarily nonprofit organizations that work with children and families experiencing uncertainty in their lives. They include group homes, foster care agencies, shelters, Head Start programs, and schools. We currently work with over 4,000 organizations in every state and Puerto Rico.
Pajama Program sends donations of pajamas, books, and resources to our approved Community Partners to distribute to the children, parents, educators, and caregivers in their reach. We encourage our Community Partners to network with fellow organizations, Pajama Program’s National Office, and local Chapter Presidents to reach as many children and caregivers as possible to provide Good Nights for Good Days.
Community Partners in New York City and the Metro Atlanta area are also eligible to bring children to Pajama Program Centers.
Current Community Partners
Check out our Local Chapters page to get in touch with a Pajama Program volunteer near you or call the National Office at 212.716.9757. Click below for access to additional resources.
Email us if you need the portal password
Interested in Becoming a Community Partner?
To become a Pajama Program Community Partner, an organization must provide the following documentation, meet basic criteria, and agree to our guidelines for distribution:
- Provide 501(c)(3) designation letter or other proof of tax-exempt status in the United States.
- Provide EIN (Employer ID Number).
- Work with children ages newborn to 18 years.
- Offer donations free of charge to program participants.
- Not offer donations for resale, exchange or barter.
- Not use donations to engage in religious activities, promote religious beliefs, or indoctrinate program participants.
- Provide feedback to Pajama Program as reasonable/permitted.
We appreciate your interest in partnering with us to provide comforting good nights and healthy sleep to your community.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are not accepting new Community Partner applications at this time. Please check back with us in mid-September. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.