What Is a Community Partner?
Pajama Program Community Partners are primarily nonprofit organizations that work with children and families experiencing uncertainty in their lives. They include group homes, foster care agencies, shelters, Head Start programs, and schools. We currently work with over 4,000 organizations in every state and Puerto Rico.
Email us if you need the portal password
What Does It Mean to Be a Community Partner?
We send donations of pajamas, books, and resources to our approved Community Partners to distribute to the children, parents, educators, and caregivers in their reach. We encourage our Community Partners to network with fellow organizations, Pajama Program’s National Office, and local Chapter Presidents to reach as many children and caregivers as possible to provide Good Nights for Good Days.
Community Partners in New York City and the Metro Atlanta area are also eligible to bring children to Pajama Program Centers.
To become a Pajama Program Community Partner, an organization must provide the following documentation, meet basic criteria, and agree to our guidelines for distribution:
- Provide 501(c)(3) designation letter or other proof of tax-exempt status in the United States.
- Provide EIN (Employer ID Number).
- Work with children ages newborn to 18 years.
- Offer donations free of charge to program participants.
- Not offer donations for resale, exchange or barter.
- Not use donations to engage in religious activities, promote religious beliefs, or indoctrinate program participants.
- Provide feedback to Pajama Program as reasonable/permitted.
Are you a nonprofit organization serving a qualifying population interested in partnering with us to provide comforting good nights and healthy sleep to your community?
Already a Pajama Program Community Partner? Check out our Local Chapters page to get in touch with a Pajama Program volunteer near you or call the National Office at 212.716.9757.
Please note: Thank you for your interest at this busy time of year. Due to global supply chain issues and the high volume of requests that we receive during the holiday season, our responses may be delayed. However, we are doing the best we can to support the needs of the many organizations who look to us for pajamas and books and will get back to you as soon as we can.