Donor Advised Funds
Donor-Advised Funds (DAFs) are dedicated, charitable investment accounts that allow you to recommend grants to organizations whose missions inspire you. You can use your DAF to support charities like Pajama Program in three ways:
1. Recommend a grant from your DAF: You can recommend a grant by contacting your fund administrator, or, if you use Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable, or BNY Mellon, through the DAF Direct tool below.
2. Set up recurring grants from your DAF: Through your DAF’s administrator or online portal, you can set up recurring grants that will support and sustain Pajama Program’s mission to deliver Good Nights for Good Days.
3. Name Pajama Program as the beneficiary of your DAF: You can create a legacy and help continue Pajama Program’s mission providing comforting bedtime routines and healthy sleep. Your fund administrator can assist with this process. Please also let us know so we can thank you.
When recommending a grant or designating a beneficiary through your DAF, please use the following information:
- Organization name: Pajama Program, Inc.
- Tax ID: 02-0588068
- Mailing Address: 171 Madison Avenue, Suite 1409, New York, NY 10016
- Contact: Development Dept.
Please request that your name and address be shared with us so we can acknowledge your generosity.
Pajama Program has earned a ★★★★ rating from Charity Navigator for 12 consecutive years, in a class of only 1% of charities that have earned this transparency and efficacy distinction. Pajama Program also meets the Better Business Bureau’s 20 Charity Standards, the highest ranking for nonprofits.