- If you have collected donations of new pajamas and books, please fill out the form on this page to begin the process of reporting your in-kind drive. See more details on the full process here.
- Organizations interested in becoming Community Partners can apply and learn more about working with Pajama Program here.
- If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers to support our mission in New Jersey, please contact Denise at email@example.com.
Contact Denise if you want to connect with the New Jersey Chapter.
- Email: Denise@pajamaprogram.org
- Phone: 732-747-6144
- Mail: P.O. Box 36, Middletown, NJ 07748
Follow the New Jersey Chapter on Facebook!
Denise Violand, New Jersey Chapter President, has been involved with the Pajama Program since 2007. She was drawn to volunteer when she learned about Pajama Program’s founding story and how basic items such as pajamas and books were not part of many children’s lives. She is inspired by the joy she witnesses in children served and loves planning events for various groups. Her goal is to continue building the NJ Chapter, reach as many children as possible, and increase her volunteer and sponsor involvement. Denise works as a dental hygienist and lives in Middletown, NJ with her husband, Ron, who is also a Pajama Program volunteer.
New Jersey Donation Drop-Off Locations
Susan Backer, Coldwell Banker (call ahead)
NJ Pajama Program Volunteer Center in Poricy Park
345 Oak Hill Road, Red Bank, NJ 07701 | Phone: 732-747-6144
New Jersey County Coordinators
Camden County: Pamela DePompo
Essex County: Brittany Cowans
Hudson County: Susan Ortega | Jennifer Riquelme
Hunterdon County: Susan Backer
Middlesex County: Toby Russell
Monmouth County: Janice Cuttingham
Morris County: Audrey Lane
Ocean County: Janice Cuttingham
Somerset County: Carol Sosinski
Union County: Lydia Chandler
County Coordinators are needed for: Atlantic, Bergen, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Passaic, Salem, Sussex, and Warren.
Email Denise@pajamaprogram.org if you are interested!